Suspended Ceiling Installation
Suspended Beam Installation
1. Find the stud in the wall where you are wanting to mount the suspended beam.
2. Secure the Joist Holder to the wall.
3. Measure the beam opening.
4. Cut blocks if needed.
5. Use a LVL, Glulam or other support piece of wood that will span the distance needed.
6. Secure the support into the Joist Holder.
7. Raise the beam up onto the support beam.
8. Secure the beam with nails or screws.
*It is always advised to consult local building codes prior to installation.